Jeremy O’Neal, President and lead sales trainer for Advisorfix, began his career as a Service Advisor and quickly moved into Service Management at the dealership level for VW, Audi, and Porsche. His strong customer satisfaction scores and ability to increase sales consistently placed him in the top 3% of Service Advisors across the nation.
Jeremy opened and operated his own independent auto repair shop in 2005. With a passion for helping others, Jeremy started coaching Service Advisors in 2007. Since that time Jeremy has logged more than 13,257 hours of high performance coaching sessions with his clients.
Birth of company
In 2010 Jeremy founded Advisorfix with the mission of helping shop owners and Service Advisors revolutionize their sales and customer service experience. Jeremy has been instructing and creating curriculum for the automotive repair industry since 2007.
Knowing the goals of every service adviser.
Why chivalry is still king.
The Three top traits of a service advisor.
Why communication skills are vital to the position and how you can learn to communicate with everyone.
That most shops approach the sales side vs. the client agenda of the business completely wrong.
- VW Dealership Service Advisor
- Audi Dealership Service Manager
- Porsche Dealership Service Advisor
- Independent Automotive Repair Shop Owner
- Service Advisor Performance Coach
- Independent Automotive Business Coach
- Training Instructor
- Training Curriculum Development
- ASE Certifications Currently Held: A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, L1
- ASE Certified C1 Service Consultant
- AAM – Accredited Automotive Manager
- CMBA – Certified Master Behavioral Analyst
- MACS Certified
Advisorfix web site here.
This episode is brought to you by Federal-Mogul Motorparts and Garage Gurus. With brands like Moog, Felpro, Wagner Brake, Champion, Sealed Power, FP Diesel and more, they’re the parts techs trust. For serious technical training and support – online, onsite and on-demand – Garage Gurus is everything you need to know. Find out more at fmmotorparts.com and fmgaragegurus.com