Helping automotive aftermarket professionals improve; one lesson at a time.
Learn from your industry peers in a round-table forum. Get new ideas, perspectives, trends, insights, best-practices and expertise from aftermarket professionals.
Watch like a DOCUMENTARY … Learn like a SEMINAR.
The Academy Panel:
Jude Larson is the president, owner and lead consultant for JML Real Solutions. He is a frequent speaker and trainer at industry events. Jude has vast business experience including being a highly successful service advisor, the owner and operator of a hybrid online and print marketing company, a top performer in the financial industry, and a record-setting career in retail management. Jude uses his rich experience and business success as he consults, trains and coaches results-focused solutions with clients. Jude is also a shop owner. Listen to Jude’s Episodes HERE.
Joe Hanson owns Gordie’s Garage. Joe has attended Management Success, NAPA training, Lawrence Tech University and most recently he is a member of the RLO 20 Group 13. He has earned his ASE C1: Automobile Service Consultant Certification. Under his father’s leadership, he has seen what it really takes to make a business like this work. Listen to Joe’s Episodes HERE.
Joe Valind is from Auto Safety Center in West Bend, Wisconsin. As a high school senior Joe got his first automotive mechanic job in September 1995 through his high school co-op program. As the Lord’s providence would have it, the placement was with Roger Berth at the Auto Safety Center. (The shop he owns today)
Joe’s shop has 9 bays, 5 lifts, 3 technicians and specializes in Honda/Acura, Toyota/Lexus, however, services most makes and models. Listen to Joe’s Episodes HERE.
BOOKS DISCUSSED IN THE EPISODE
- The Power of Vulnerability by Brene Brown
- If How Too’s Were Enough We Would All Be Skinny, Rich And Happy by Brian Klemmer
- Leadership and Self Deception – The Arbinger Institute
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John Maxwell
- Entreleadership by Dave Ramsey
- Extreme Ownership How US Navy Seals Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Personality Plus – How to Understand Others by Understanding Yourself by Florence Littauer
- The Greatest Miracle in the World – YOU! By OG Mandino
Bonus books not discussed in the episode from Jude Larson
- 80/20 Sales and Marketing – Perry Marshall
- Emotional Intellegence 2.0 – Travis Bradberry
- The Flip Side – Flip Flippen
- Getting Things Done – David Allen
- Work the System – Sam Carpenter
Be socially involved and in touch with the show:
This episode is brought to you by Jasper Engines & Transmissions. When a car’s engine or transmission fails, it’s not the end of the road. A remanufactured drivetrain product from Jasper Engines & Transmissions will give your car a new lease on life. JASPER has over 2000 Associates, three manufacturing facilities, two distribution centers and 45 branch offices across the country. They’re all working to produce, transport and deliver the perfect product. That’s what they do best… keep customers happy. Visit jasperengines.com