Scott Brown is an ASE Master Certified Automobile Technician with over three and a half decades of professional service industry experience. He and his wife own Connie & Dick’s Service Center Inc., a 57-year-old independent shop in Southern California.
With a strong focus on engine performance and electronics, Scott began collaborating with other industry professionals, online, beginning in the early 90’s. Since 1995, he has been an instrumental resource in the development of the largest online community of automotive service professionals, the International Automotive Technicians Network — iATN where he once served as company president. Additionally, he serves on the NASTF Board of Directors and is a member of the following associations: ASCCA, CAT, ETI, I-CAR, & SAE.
He is President of Diagnostic Network and shares this plans and vision for this new diagnostician tool. Find other episodes that have featured Scott HERE.
Key Talking Points
- The speed of new technology
- So many different vehicle components are being affected by new technology
- NVIDIA is very involved in advanced technology in the automotive.
- People are driving cars equipped with new ADAS technology do not understand or know what is going on with their vehicle.
- Proper techniques need to be applied when ADAS systems are repaired, replaced or serviced.
- We cannot afford to fall behind.
- A special thanks to Scott Brown for sharing his passion – For The Record.
- Books mentioned in the content library HERE
- Leave me an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one of them.
- Email Carm HERE.
Download the Remarkable Results Radio listening APP for your smart device:
Find a Top Podcast Listening APP for your Mobil Device, Click HERE.
The views and opinions expressed are those of my guest and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the author, sponsors, associates or affiliates of LSTN MEDIA LLC