FTR 074: Deb Van Batenburg – Fix The Things You Tolerate
Deb Van Batenburg and her husband Craig own Automotive Career Development Center [ACDC]. Deb is his partner and vice-president. Deb has writes for AutoInc Magazine and speaks throughout the industry. Hear Deb’s previous episodes HERE.
Key Talking Points
- We are living with and tolerating things in your life that are ridiculous
- We should take time to fix things we constantly tolerate
- We tolerate both at home and at work
- Identify the things that you tolerate and create a by-pass strategy to fix/correct
- A special thanks to Deb Van Batenburg for her contribution to the aftermarket.
- Books mentioned in the content library HERE
- Leave me an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one of them.
- Email Carm HERE.
Be socially involved and in touch with the show:
Facebook Twitter Linked In Email Events Instagram Speaking
Subscribe to a free mobile listening app HERE.
This episode is brought to you by FlexCheck Auto Digital Vehicle Inspection Software.
Savvy shop owners use vehicle inspections to find additional work on a vehicle that the vehicle owner may not know is needed. The most successful shop owners fully inspect every car, every time. It benefits the vehicle owner more than the shop because most vehicle owners want their autos to be reliable.
FlexCheck Auto takes the power of a shop’s inspection process and puts it in the palm of your technician’s hand so that pictures, video, and vehicle-specific notes about a vehicle’s condition can be shared quickly with vehicle owners. It improves technician efficiency in the bays, service writer efficiency at the counter, increases average repair order and builds trust with vehicle owners.
Today’s vehicle owners want to receive their vehicle’s health status electronically, this makes FlexCheck Auto the most transparent way to do sell auto repair. Try it for free for 30 days! Go to FlexCheckAuto.com to learn more.