Kevin Lekas is the Project Manager for Special Testing Programs at ASE. Kevin’s previous episodes HERE.
Key Talking Points:
- myASE renewal app is now branded ASE Renewal APP
- One year in development and testingThere are about 2,000 techs already involved and another 4,000 ready to get on board
- Certify without going to a testing center
- Automotive certifications only at this time A1 – A9
- Participation is you are expired, nearing or currently certified
- The APP will have some new tech questions
- There will be second and third chance questions that will be similar to the one you did not get correct
- Designed for a 12 month cycle
- Certification Without Expiration
- Future:L1 is being looked at. A challenging project that they are considering
Important links below:
Be socially involved and in touch with the show:
Listen for free on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spreaker, iHeart Radio, Spotify, Podchaser and many more. Mobile Listening APP’s HERE
Savvy shop owners use vehicle inspections to find additional work on a vehicle that the vehicle owner may not know is needed. The most successful shop owners fully inspect every car, every time. It benefits the vehicle owner more than the shop because most vehicle owners want their autos to be reliable. FlexCheck Auto takes the power of a shop’s inspection process and puts it in the palm of your technician’s hand so that pictures, video, and vehicle-specific notes about a vehicle’s condition can be shared quickly with vehicle owners. It improves technician efficiency in the bays, service writer efficiency at the counter, increases average repair order and builds trust with vehicle owners. Today’s vehicle owners want to receive their vehicle’s health status electronically, this makes FlexCheck Auto the most transparent way to do sell auto repair. Try it for free for 30 days! Go to FlexCheckAuto.com to learn more.