Did you know your customer’s bathroom is one of the most important reflections of your business to your customer? It reflects the commitment to a clean environment, it will affect your customer’s perception of your business and it demonstrates how well you’ll care for their personal vehicle. My panel discusses simple bathroom amenities that can have a huge impact and lasting impression on customers. Strive to have a customer rest room that is like the Ritz Carlton.
Watch the Episode on YouTube
Dale Warmuth, Leon’s Car Care Center, Eureka, CA
Key Talking Points
- Attention to detail- committed to customers, feels like home, purse hooks, lotion, indicates the quality of the shop.
- Clean, functional and responsible, and attentive
- Employees share responsibilities with their employees restroom
- Cleaning- checking on the bathroom several times a day than cleaning it in the evening
- Lighting and paint are key areas to update quickly, and quality toilet paper
- You have 1 opportunity to make a first-class experience
Connect with the Podcast
Check out today’s partners:
More Time. More Profit. Shop-Ware Shop Management getshopware.com