Watch Video Episode HERE
- California non pretrolium zero emission no sales 2035
- Start working on hybrids- EV is a hybrid without a gas motor
- What are the service opportunities on EVs? Preventative maintenance package, component replacement, and programming.
- Where will you plug your car in? At home? Infrastructure?
- Staying in contact with customers on a consistent basis will be more important than it is now- visit per customer dropping but ARO going up
- Range anxiety
- Fleet average age 12 years old
- Train service advisors- learn the language, get the trust of the EV customers
- As a shop, if you’re not working on hybrids now, you need to start. You need to learn it. You need to get that training because an EV is simply a hybrid without a gas motor for all intents and purposes. If you understand and have experience with the hybrid aspects, the electric side of hybrid vehicles, EVs will just come naturally.
Thanks to our Partners Shop-Ware and Delphi Technologies
Shop-Ware: More Time. More Profit. Shop-Ware Shop Management getshopware.com
Delphi Technologies: Keeping current on the latest vehicle systems and how to repair them is a must for today’s technicians. DelphiAftermarket.com
Connect with the Podcast
-Join our Insider List: https://remarkableresults.biz/insider
-All books mentioned on our podcasts: https://remarkableresults.biz/books
-Our Classroom page for personal or team learning: https://remarkableresults.biz/classroom
-Buy Me a Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/carm
-The Aftermarket Radio Network: https://aftermarketradionetwork.com
-Special episode collections: https://remarkableresults.biz/collections
Support our partners: