Watch Video Episode HERE
- Are shops evolving? Are shops only having 5 ‘C’ technicians with a mobile diag technician getting outsourced?
- Reading, comprehension, and explanation of service information
- Shops must have service information and use it
- Failure is a great motivator- it motivates you to be better
- Have a learning atmosphere in the shop
- How do you treat your technician when something goes wrong?
- Electricians, HVAC, plumbers, construction, etc are at the high schools- the automotive industry must also have a place
- Charge what you’re worth- don’t race to the bottom; elevate the industry
- Image problem- people don’t view automotive professionals as professionals.
- Is the mobile business a symptom of the industry?
- Future of the mobile business- reduced but still evolving.
Thanks to our Partners Shop-Ware and Delphi Technologies
Shop-Ware: More Time. More Profit. Shop-Ware Shop Management getshopware.com
Delphi Technologies: Keeping current on the latest vehicle systems and how to repair them is a must for today’s technicians. DelphiAftermarket.com
Connect with the Podcast
-Join our Insider List: https://remarkableresults.biz/insider
-All books mentioned on our podcasts: https://remarkableresults.biz/books
-Our Classroom page for personal or team learning: https://remarkableresults.biz/classroom
-Buy Me a Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/carm
-The Aftermarket Radio Network: https://aftermarketradionetwork.com
-Special episode collections: https://remarkableresults.biz/collections