- Guest host Keith Perkins, L1 Automotive Diagnostics and Programming, Tulsa, OK
- Keith also operates the L1 Automotive Training company that offers advanced level automotive training on-site and online at www.L1Training.com.
- See or hear a tour of his three Mobile Diag Vans
- Recently made a move to brick and mortar specialty shop with no advertising for clients
- None of his technicians need to buy any tools
- Keith holds the title of ASE Master Certified L1 Technician, holding ASE certifications: A1-A9, L1, L2, L3, X1, P2, and various other industry certifications
- He also serves as a Subject Matter Expert for ASE.
- Listen to Keith’s previous episode HERE
Connect with the show:
Check out today’s partner:
Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and technicians first. By always innovating, Dorman has led the way in growing the aftermarket. Here you will see a few examples of a Dorman OE Fix. An OE FIX is a Dorman repair solution you can’t get from the original equipment manufacturer. It means they found a situation where they believe the OEM wasn’t giving repair professionals what they wanted, so we fixed it. Everything Dorman does is centered around providing customer value, both in the quality of products, and the creativity of solutions. Our engineers and designers go out of their way to save repair technicians time and save vehicle owners money. Want to really go under the hood? Take the Dorman Virtual Tour at www.DormanProducts.com/Tour