Ultimate Toyota Truck Specialty Shop – Duc Nguyen [AW 098]
Guest host and shop tour with Duc Nguyen, Duggy’s Garage, Houston, TX. Duggy’s Garage specializes in Toyota off-road vehicles ranging from Land Cruisers, Tacomas, 4Runners and FJC Crusiers. Duc’s team offers a consultative approach for their customer’s specific needs.
Watch Episode on YouTube
Key Talking Points
- Started with building and repairing Honda Civics- found value in off-road vehicles and transitioned to Toyota
- Went off-roading and never looked back
- Consults with customer’s need (up to few hours) for the vehicle- offer recommendation and understand how it will behave.
- Building in phases- Toyota 4 runner, bigger tires, suspension, protection around the vehicle (front/rear bumper etc), roof rack,
- Average RO $2,500 up to $50,000
- The best part- seeing the cars built being put to the test
Connect with the Podcast:
Check out today’s partner:
Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and technicians first. Take the Dorman Virtual Tour at www.DormanProducts.com/Tour