Guest host and shop tour with Dale Warmuth, Leon’s Car Care Center, Eureka, CA. Dale emphasizes attention to detail in your shop environment for your customers and employees. His wife even bakes 30 dozen cookies a week for the shop.
Watch the Episode on YouTube
Key Talking Points
- Detail the process of servicing a customer’s vehicle- cleanliness, maintenance to paint, parking lot and landscaping, customer restrooms, etc
- 3rd generation succession planning- weekly meetings
- Maintain the shop, maintain a safe environment
- Team poster in customers’ lobby, Dale’s wife cooks 30 dozen cookies a week for customers and employees
- 16 bay shop
- Maintaining openness and taking photos and texting that to customers, reminding customers about the technicalities of their car.
Connect with the Podcast:
Check out today’s partner:
Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and technicians first. Take the Dorman Virtual Tour at www.DormanProducts.com/Tour