The Front Counter: “Picking Up The Pennies” Aaron Woods [AW 134]
Guest host and shop tour with Aaron Woods, Xtra Mile Auto Care, Stillwater, OK. Aaron’s service advisor is on paternity leave and he is back on the counter. Find out the benefits to an owner periodically working the service counter.
Watch Episode HERE
Aaron Woods, Xtra Mile Auto Care, Stillwater, OK. Listen to Aaron’s previous episodes HERE
Key Talking Points
- Building the business so you can work on the business not in the business- big picture think and 10,000 view.
- Aaron is back on the counter while his service advisor is on paternity leave- opportunity to revisit processes and procedures
- “Picking up Pennies”- your service advisor is your time manager.
- 7,ooo square ft shop- 6 bays, 5 lifts
- Subletting tires- relationship with tire shop nearby for now, will start selling tires themselves within the next few months
Connect with the Podcast:
Check out today’s partner:
Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and technicians first. Take the Dorman Virtual Tour at www.DormanProducts.com/Tour