Navigating Family Dynamics in Business Ownership [AW 157]
Tatsu Tsuchida discusses his experience transitioning from a Japanese-only shop to an all-makes and all-models shop, his marketing strategy, and his experience taking over an existing business. He also discusses the challenges of owning a family business and the importance of having an exit strategy. The episode also includes a tour of Tsuchida’s second location.
Tatsu Tsuchida, Toyko Automotive, Costa Mesa and Placentia, CA. Tatu’s previous episodes HERE
- Watch Full Video Episode HERE
- (00:00:01) Tatsu Tsuchida talks about his experience owning an all-makes and all-models auto repair shop.
- (00:03:44) Tatsu Tsuchida discusses his marketing strategy for his all-makes and all-models auto repair shop.
- (00:07:44) Tatsu talks about his experience taking over an existing business and the challenge of transitioning to a new team.
- (00:09:34) Tatsu discusses the difficulty of easing immigrant parents out of business and his own exit strategy.
- (00:14:40) Tatsu Tsuchida talks about the inspiration behind the Fast and Furious movies.
- (00:16:03) Tatsu Tsuchida tours his 10,000 square feet auto repair shop in Costa Mesa, California.
Thanks to our Partner, Dorman Products. Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and technicians first. Take the Dorman Virtual Tour at www.DormanProducts.com/Tour
Connect with the Podcast:
-Join our Insider List: https://remarkableresults.biz/insider
-All books mentioned on our podcasts: https://remarkableresults.biz/books
-Our Classroom page for personal or team learning: https://remarkableresults.biz/classroom
-Buy Me a Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/carm
-The Aftermarket Radio Network: https://aftermarketradionetwork.com
-Special episode collections: https://remarkableresults.biz/collections