Maureen Pisani is a Certified Master Hypnotherapist and the founder of ProThrive Science-Based Hypnotherapy, where she works with individuals and groups (both in-person and online) to help empower, streamline success, and truly thrive. Maureen is also a world-renowned Motivational Speaker and was the Resident Hypnotherapist at the Chopra Center for over 8 years (Carlsbad, CA) until its closure in December 2019.
Aside from being a Hypnotherapist, she is also a Master Practitioner of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT Tapping), Therapeutic Guided Imagery, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), and Reiki Energy work. She employs a variety of modalities when working with her clients to bring them the best tools and resources for positive and lasting change. Maureen has also been both a Director, Instructor and Mentor at two nationally accredited universities where she shared her love and knowledge of Hypnotherapy with her many students. As of December 2020, she has published 15 books and has co-authored a research paper issued by the Neuroscience Department at UCLA.
Maureen Pisani is the poster child for how hypnotherapy can help change your life for the better. After an accident left her in constant pain, she found Hypnotherapy to offer her relief and a new lease on life. Although she now lives in San Diego, CA, Maureen is originally from the Island of Malta and continues to share her love of her home country with all of those she encounters. In her free time, she enjoys dancing, reading, crocheting blankets for premature babies, and gardening. If you’re interested in achieving your goals, please contact Maureen and she’ll be happy to answer your questions. Look for Maureen’s episodes HERE.
Website Link: ProThriveSBH.com
Key Talking Points:
- Unconscious mind- powerful and programmed for what is “safe”
- Open your unconscious mind to the “what if’s”
- 2% profit isn’t enough for shops to be successful
- Unconscious drive to “stay the same”
- Self-identity- self-confidence, self-esteem, self-worth, self-respect, self-acceptance and self-love
- Business coaches work with the conscious side of the brain but the unconscious mind cannot accept it- Maureen preps the mind to be ready to accept a business coach’s advice in order to get results
- Right/left brain/prefrontal cortex
- Right brain- creative and open to outside the box ideas, that is where hypnosis happens
- Everything you do is with intention- hypnosis is only applicable when you are ready for change
- Change happens gradually- often times you don’t realize it because it becomes a habit
- Maureen started hypnotherapy to overcome pain in elbows- had 10 surgeries total
- She went from a 100% disabled to being #1 Presenter at the Chopra Center in La Costa.
- Implementing change
- Last 30 minutes before you go to sleep you are in a natural hypnotic state
- Write goals down and every night read them
- Self-hypnosis- you have to be aware of what you are doing and be in control
- 2 types of motivation-moving away from and moving towards. When you are motivated to “move towards” something, the closer you get to it the more motivated you are
- Thanks to Maureen Pisani for her contribution to the aftermarket’s premier podcast.
- Link to the ‘BOOKS‘ page highlighting all books discussed in the podcast library HERE. Leaders are readers.
- Find every podcast episode HERE.
- Every episode segmented by Series HERE.
- Key Word Search HERE.
Listen for free on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spreaker, iHeart Radio, Spotify, Podchaser and many more. Mobile Listening APP’s HERE
This episode is brought to you by AAPEX, the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo. AAPEX represents the $740 billion global automotive aftermarket industry and has everything you need to stay ahead of the curve. The Virtual AAPEX Experience 2020 is in the record books. Virtual AAPEX lived up to presenting leading-technical and business management training from some of the industry’s best and brightest. Now set your sights on the homecoming in Las Vegas in 2021. Mark your calendar now … November 2-4, 2021, AAPEX // Now more than ever.
This episode is brought to you by Shop-Ware Shop Management. It’s time to run your business at its fullest potential with the industry’s leading technology. Shop-Ware Shop Management will increase your efficiency with lightning-fast workflows, help your staff capture more sales every day, and create very happy customers who promote your business. Shops running Shop-Ware have More Time and generate More Profit—join them! Schedule a free live demonstration and find out how 30 minutes can transform your shop at getshopware.com/carm