Learn from your industry peers in a round-table forum. Get new ideas, perspectives, trends, insights, best-practices and expertise from aftermarket professionals.
Watch like a DOCUMENTARY … Learn like a SEMINAR.
Helping automotive aftermarket professionals improve; one lesson at a time.
Ron Haugen owns and operates Westside Auto Pros in Des Moines Iowa. Celebrating their 20th year in business this year, having started with one employee they are now at a staff of 25. Ron is an ASE Master Technician, has his AAM certification is an AMI Certified instructor. Ron also provides coaching and consulting for auto shops across the country. Ron is Co-Chair of Vision, President of the Des Moines ASA chapter and wants to be in Puerto Morelos Mexico whenever he is not in Des Moines. You can hear Ron is episode 107 and 204
John Eppstein is the owner of John’s Automotive Care in San Diego, CA since 1998, admits he was a better tech than a businessman, but did something about it. One thing he credits for his success is making his customer his main focus. John was honored as the 2016 NAPA ASE Technician of the year. Hear John in our one on on interview in episode 119 and 200.
- Do advisers need technical experience and knowledge
- Personality or experience ?
- They need to be able to connect with a broad range of people and personalities to include the customers, fellow coworkers and vendors.
- They need to be able to stay calm under pressure and handle all the minor details.
- Service advisers must have these traits: Integrity, Loves people and be an Extra Miler
Sign up to be in the live Academy audience on Friday’s at Noon EST here.