Rhonda Hiltbrand is the CEO of News Works Marketing Group and the author of the Help Me Rhonda columns to shop owners, counter staff and website developers.
She is a speaker at many conventions and gives seminars and workshops to businesses telling them how to win the trust and loyalty of customers and how to use marketing to grow their business! She also stresses how important it is to always live up to your marketing campaign.
News Works Marketing is an award-winning marketing company with a foundation that started in the 80’s. They are the oldest newsletter marketing company for the automotive repair shop industry. The goal then, as now, is to offer the best communication tools for our customers. The message has remained the same since the beginning…but the basic tool we still use for the best results (print/mail) has grown to include such items as email, social media and more.
- Newsletters and direct mail is not dead.
- Today marketing is blended with social media and direct mail.
- It is tough today to truly understand ROI. (Return On Investment)
- Shop owners would be happier if someone took charge of their marketing efforts.
- A newsletter is a platform to talk to your customer.
- Newsletters need to be fun and interactive.
- How do you attract a millennial to read a newsletter?
- Social media has clutter. Mail has less clutter than it did in the past.
- With direct mail, you can always review it later. It is easier than finding it again in social media.
- We are bombarded by over 6,000 advertising messages each and every day.
This episode is brought to you by Federal-Mogul Motorparts and Garage Gurus. With brands like Moog, Felpro, Wagner Brake, Champion, Sealed Power, FP Diesel and more, they’re the parts techs trust. For serious technical training and support – online, onsite and on-demand – Garage Gurus is everything you need to know. Find out more at fmmotorparts.com and fmgaragegurus.com