Brakes For Breasts WEB-A-THON.
Join us and find out everything you’d want to know about reaching the $1,000,000 mark of giving. Do your part for this strong automotive aftermarket program that takes place in October. Listen and learn from the leadership and shop owners who are all in.
- Our goal is to add 100 new shops to the support count from last year
- This is an important industry-wide program
- Participants in the Web-A-Thon:
- Laura Frank, Co-Founder of Brakes for Breasts and shop owner Auto Repair Technology
- Leigh Anne Best, Co-Founder of Brakes for Breasts from Mighty Auto Pro
- Dr. Vincent Tuohy, Breast Cancer Vaccine Researcher, Professor of Molecular Medicine at the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western University
- Amy Mattinat, Autocraftsman
- Patrick Eagan, Kukui
- Brad Vacketta, Automobile Diagnostics
- Barry Lindblom, Meyers Automotive Service
- Chris Cozad, Alternative Auto Care
- Ty Miller, Protech Auto Care
- Bill Hill, Mighty Auto Pro
- Over $747,771.70 raised fo far sine 2011
- Over 34 states represented, we need more
- Make a difference in your community
- 100% of the monies collected go to Breast Cancer Vaccine research
- Marketing materials available
- Press release
- Vendor letter
- See the Brakes For Breasts Facebook Page HERE.
- 10% of your brake job goes to Brakes For Breasts
Thank you for your support.