Invest in our future and the TTEF – Technicians of Tomorrow Educational Foundation
Link to contribution page: https://visionkc.com/ttef/
Our future is in your hands. Meet stakeholders and recipients and honor three outstanding aftermarket leaders who made a difference; Dave DeCourcey, Harvey Chan and Ed Schaeffer. Be prepared to sign up and invest to support college-bound or enrolled students preparing for their future in the automotive.
- Sheri Hamilton, Executive Director, Midwest Auto Care Alliance (MWACA)
- Jerry Holcum, S & S Service, Past President of MWACA and Chairman of TTEF
- Bob Heipp from MAS who speaks about Dave DeCourcey
- Matt Fanslow from Riverside who speaks about Dave DeCourcey and Harvey Chan
- John Vera scholarship recipient
- Tyler Bagby is a four-time winner of TTEF
Share this with a friend and spread the word about committing to our youth and finding them a financial path to work in the automotive
Please contribute any amount, however, you can have a scholarship in your name for $1,000 and even endow your own scholarship for about $20 – 25,000. Consider estate planning changes to support our young students who are committed to the automotive.