Leading Your Business Through Covid-19
- Greg Buckley, Buckley’s Auto Care, Willington, DE
- Dwayne Myers, Dynamic Automotive, Frederick, MD (MSO)
- Matt Fanslow, Shop Manager lead Diagnostician, Riverside Automotive, Red Wing, MN
- Bob Greenwood, President and C.E.O. of Automotive Aftermarket E-Learning Centre Ltd. (AAEC)
- Danny Sanchez, CEO and Founder, Autoshop Solutions
- It may be too late to take needed actions that you should have taken months ago to improve your website, social presence, marketing, etc.
- Still today is a good time to start and not lag behind in the future.
- Credit Lines are important
- Collect your Accounts Receivable
- The power of community
- Keep Marketing
- Full employment. Scheduling. Lay-offs?
- Transportation magnet of your community
- If it moves (transportation) it goes through you
- Charitable organizations still need to move food
- Schools will need transportation
- Build outreach in the community.
- Organic posts about being safe
- Dwayne Myers. We can have a touchless relationship