With nearly 50 years’ experience in the automotive field, Jerry Holcom is an ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with the Advanced Engine Performance (L1) certification, a former Certified Master Machinist, and is also an Accredited Automotive Manager (AAM) through the Automotive Management Institute.
Jerry Holcom owns S & S Service Center in Kansas City, MO, is a co-founder of Vision and is the current President of the Midwest Auto Care Alliance (MWACA).
Key Talking Points:
- Your supplier or training companies invest time and money to hold meetings to help you grow stronger
- Respect their investment in you
- Your commitment, your RSVP to attend is your word
- Your commitment and your attendance shows your professionalism
- People in their private and anonymous internet world allows comments that mask the true problems
- Be accountable and professional for your word.
- A special thanks to Jerry Holcom for sharing his passion – For The Record.
- Books mentioned in the content library HERE
- Leave me an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one of them.
- Email Carm HERE.
This episode is brought to you by FlexCheck Auto Digital Vehicle Inspection Software.
Savvy shop owners use vehicle inspections to find additional work on a vehicle that the vehicle owner may not know is needed. The most successful shop owners fully inspect every car, every time. It benefits the vehicle owner more than the shop because most vehicle owners want their autos to be reliable.
FlexCheck Auto takes the power of a shop’s inspection process and puts it in the palm of your technician’s hand so that pictures, video, and vehicle specific notes about a vehicle’s condition can be shared quickly with vehicle owners. This simple, fully customizable system is designed to operate on any Android device. It improves technician efficiency in the bays, service writer efficiency at the counter, increases average repair order and builds trust with vehicle owners.
Today’s vehicle owners want to receive their vehicles health status electronically, this makes FlexCheck Auto the most transparent way to do sell auto repair. Try it for free for 30 days! Go to FlexCheckAuto.com to learn more.
Download the Remarkable Results Radio listening APP for your smart device: