ASA Behind the Scenes. Roy Schnepper from Butlers Collision, Roseville, MI and outgoing chairman and I caught up at the annual ASA Member meeting in Dallas, TX. Find out who the new chairman is and where the Technology and Telematics Forum will be held this year.
- ASA Annual Meeting
- Leading edge training
- The only association with both mechanical and collision members
- ASA meetings are all about education
- AMi is now working with FCA
- Ray Fisher new Executive Director is doing a great job
- ASA Launched its own APP
- There is a technology and Telematics Forum coming up in September 2019 in Troy, MI
- A special thanks to Roy Schnepper for sharing his passion – For The Record.
- Books mentioned in the content library HERE
- Leave me an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one of them.
- Email Carm HERE.
This episode is brought to you by FlexCheck Auto Digital Vehicle Inspection Software.
Savvy shop owners use vehicle inspections to find additional work on a vehicle that the vehicle owner may not know is needed. The most successful shop owners fully inspect every car, every time. It benefits the vehicle owner more than the shop because most vehicle owners want their autos to be reliable.
FlexCheck Auto takes the power of a shop’s inspection process and puts it in the palm of your technician’s hand so that pictures, video, and vehicle specific notes about a vehicle’s condition can be shared quickly with vehicle owners. This simple, fully customizable system is designed to operate on any Android device. It improves technician efficiency in the bays, service writer efficiency at the counter, increases average repair order and builds trust with vehicle owners.
Today’s vehicle owners want to receive their vehicles health status electronically, this makes FlexCheck Auto the most transparent way to do sell auto repair. Try it for free for 30 days! Go to FlexCheckAuto.com to learn more.
Download the Remarkable Results Radio listening APP for your smart device: