Guest Host and shop tour with Mark and Summer Guerrero. They also discuss their need to have a business coach and the impact it made on their business. Mark says he should have listened more.
Watch Episode on YouTube
Mark and Summer Guerrero, Affinity Automotive Services, Wichita, KS. Listen to their other episodes HERE
Key Talking Points
- Started with 2 bays- Mark was in technician mode and stubborn to implement consultant advice.
- Start with little changes with an industry-specific coach/consultant then progress to self-development
- People grow at different rates
- Mark is head of operations, Summer is head of management and front systems
- They started using two different coaches this year- receiving different perspectives
- Asking for help and networking with other shop owners
Connect with the show:
Check out today’s partner:
Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and technicians first. Take the Dorman Virtual Tour at www.DormanProducts.com/Tour