Guest host and a shop tour with David Friend, Mobile Tech, Wilmington, NC. Get a tour of David’s 50,000 sq ft building, including a training facility. He has been an early adapter of ADAS since 2015 and has a professional to professional auto supply business.
Watch the Episode on YouTube
Key Talking Points
- 50,000 square foot facility with training facility included with 12 lifts
- 2 brick and mortar locations along with 2 mobile vans
- ILM Auto Supply– Professional to professional services. ILMautosupply.com to register.
- Aging technicians- finding a new role as mentor
- In the works- 2-year apprentice program based on STEM program, generalized foundation to build on, using aftermarket and OEM equipment etc
- ADAS- early adopter in 2015/2016
- “Adapt and Overcome”
Connect with the Podcast:
Check out today’s partner:
Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and technicians first. Take the Dorman Virtual Tour at www.DormanProducts.com/Tour