Guest host and shop tour with Jeff Grassman, Car Smart Automotive Service, Sumner, WA.
Watch on YouTube
Key Talking Points
- Moved south from the original location in 2013 – 15% of customers followed. Small town compared to original location. 7 lifts
- The front service counter and the waiting room were originally built in 1932- the first service station in town
- 9 years later- retooled with a new crew of employees
- All 3 techs are master techs, ASE certified and over 150% efficiency for 12-month period, low comeback rate. Blend of strengths together.
- “Team has to win”
- Hired an interior designer for Jeff’s house, she was also a customer, hired for waiting room. Reflective of the small town feel with a contemporary spin
- Offers customer referral program, word of mouth, learning about your community, and getting involved.
- Dealership experience- quality parts, clear communication with advisors and customers
Connect with the Podcast:
Check out today’s partner:
Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and technicians first. Take the Dorman Virtual Tour at www.DormanProducts.com/Tour