As of November 1, 2021, Margaret Palango is the CEO at Autoshop Solutions, Inc. based in Apex, North Carolina. She has overseen and been a key catalyst in Autoshop Solutions’ growth into the award-winning website design and internet marketing agency it is today. Margaret joined Autoshop Solutions in 2006 when she began establishing its brand position for quality website design and progressive internet marketing. During her time with Autoshop Solutions, Margaret has expanded her responsibilities. She started with direct client management before moving on to managing the entire website production process. Margaret enjoys taking every opportunity to share her marketing expertise with clients, employees, and fellow automotive industry professionals. She now spends her time working with industry partners to bring internet marketing solutions to the Automotive Aftermarket.
Listen to Margaret’s other episodes HERE
Key Talking Points
- What’s next of Auto Shop Solutions? Continuing to look ahead with internet marketing. Providing new ways of marketing for clients.
- Women in the industry- there is an abundance of opportunities.
- Creating opportunity for yourself- Margaret was a stay-at-home mom for 7 years. Had worked on small projects with Danny Sanchez, worked well together. Plant the seed and go for it. Started part-time in the business.
- Continue to build your network
- Women in Auto Care- shows women the opportunity in the automotive industry, supportive network, monthly mentor virtual meetings, conferences, self-development, encourage to stay in the industry
- Keep things going but make changes- continue the culture/reputation, continue to innovate services/technologies. A mentorship program in the future.
- Changing technology- reassessing and updating software tools, security challenges, continuing training
- Web design is specialized, interactive and engaging. How fast does it load? How does it look on mobile?
- Facebook and Instagram is a must for ads and a presence.
Connect with the show:
Check out today’s partners:
This episode is brought to you by AAPEX, the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo. AAPEX represents the $740 billion global automotive aftermarket industry and has everything you need to stay ahead of the curve. AAPEX 2021 is in the record books and lived up to presenting leading-technical and business management training from some of the industry’s best and brightest. Now set your sights on Las Vegas in 2022. Mark your calendar now … November 1-3, 2022, AAPEX – Now more than ever.
This episode is brought to you by Shop-Ware Shop Management. It’s time to run your business at its fullest potential with the industry’s leading technology. Shop-Ware Shop Management will increase your efficiency with lightning-fast workflows, help your staff capture more sales every day, and create very happy customers who promote your business. Shops running Shop-Ware have More Time and generate More Profit—join them! Schedule a free live demonstration and find out how 30 minutes can transform your shop at getshopware.com/carm