“Vision, KC Is My Happy Place” [RR 743]
Candice and Jesse Beuttenmuller come every March from WaKeeney, KS. to the Vision KC Hi Tech Expo. Vision KC, they say, is their Happy Place, therefore shutting down the shop to attend. Their town is so small it doesn’t even have a stoplight! Since we recorded the episode they changed the name of their business to ‘Old 40 Auto Care’. We also discuss the importance of communication with their customers. As a side note, we had a lot of laughs and fun while recording this episode.
Candice and Jesse Beuttenmuller, Old 40 Auto Care Listen to their previous episodes HERE
Key Talking Points
- The whole county is 900 square miles
- Leaving Vision- Use the time the best way you can, debrief after classes together, you need to make a plan to use the information when you go back to your business. Pick 1-2 things to implement first while it’s fresh on your mind.
- Let their customers know ahead of time they will be closed for Vision and schedule around it
- Their 2 young boys help out in the shop after school
- Has business coach- networking with the other clients together at Vision. Reviewing what you know has its benefits giving you peace of mind you’re on the right track.
Connect with the Podcast:
Check out today’s partner:
Learn more about NAPA AutoCare and the benefits of being part of the NAPA family by visiting www.NAPAAutoCare.com