It was a pleasure to spend time with the ASA Northwest team. Pictured above are, Bryan Kelley, Butch Jobst and Brian Smith.
Bryan KelleyASA Northwest Chairman-Elect
Shop: Valley Automotive Electric
ASA Northwest Chairman of the Board
Shop: B&B Automotive Inc
ASA Northwest Immediate Past Chairman of the Board
Shop: Gig Harbor Automotive Service
- Association membership made these leaders stronger shop owners.
- ASA Northwest has a strong family comradery ready to help their membership for any reason.
- Mentoring and coaching is a necessary way to do business today.
- Don’t wait 10 years to get help to understand gross margin, efficiencies, cost controls, process improvement and net profit, among others.
- Every shop owner must read the E-Myth by Michael Gerber.
- Most techs learned to run a business from the person they worked for. If they can do it, so can I mentality. When they go into business for themselves they emulated their former boss who may not have been a good businessman.
- In the northwest, ASA Northwest is the invisible hand that is there to help shop owners.
- Getting to meetings and networking can change the life of every shop owner.
- Aftermarket opportunities are big with the oldest car parc ever and lots of cars being sold or leased.
- People need to keep their cars, because of the price for new cars, so maintenance is required.
- How will autonomous cars change how you do business today.
This episode is brought to you by Federal-MogulMotorparts and Garage Gurus. With brands like Moog, Felpro, Wagner Brake, Champion, Sealed Power, FP Diesel and more, they’re the parts techs trust. For serious technical training and support – online, onsite and on-demand – Garage Gurus is everything you need to know. Find out more at fmmotorparts.com and fmgaragegurus.com
Download the Remarkable Results Radio listening APP for your smart device: