A Crisis is Rarely a Motivator for Change: Why Wait? – Chip Eichelberger [RR 825]
Did you know most people will die from a preventable disease? 42% of the first symptom of heart disease is sudden death. How much time are you spending on your most valuable asset, yourself? Are you investing in the health of your employees? Everyone thinks they have an infinite amount of time until something happens. Recorded Live at the Institute Summit, Chip Eichelberger discusses actionable solutions to create a healthier lifestyle. It’s never too late to make a small difference in your life.
Chip Eichelberger, formerly Tony Robbin’s International point man, has “Switched On” over 1000 conventions for companies like Apple, Hyatt, Astra Zeneca, GM, Equitable, and RE/MAX.
- Focus on all the great things you’ve done with your life and your marriage, and your relationship. Confronting neglect.
- Most people will die of a preventable disease.
- The secret to raising smart kids or smart employees is to link it to the effort, grit, and ability to overcome adversity.
- “If you’re not sure how much money you want your shop to make this year, any amount will seem okay.”
- How can you go from uncertainty to certainty, and how do you stand, how do you breathe, how do you move?
- Active heart rate is 180 minus your age to burn fat
- Motion is medicine-One of the biggest things killing people today is a sedentary lifestyle
- Few people have a dedicated exercise plan
- Hang around the right people, the right information, listen to the right podcast, watch the right stuff, read the right stuff- bad company will corrupt good character
- The 4% solution- 4% of 24 hours is one-hour a day. Invest in the number one asset, which is yourself
- Getting sick is expensive. Getting sick is stressful. Getting sick takes a lot of time and resources. Reversing something with a little bit better discipline than an hour a day, you could have reversed
- A crisis is a powerful motivator of change
- 42% of the first symptom of heart disease is sudden death
- 43% of adults are obese
- We live in a magic pill society
- You can’t out exercise a bad diet
- 15% of your employees are 85% of your health care spend- what can you do to engage your employees to take better care of themself?
- The number one source of calories in America is soda. One soda a day, 365 days times 140 calories is 51,100 calories, and that equivalent is 14.2 pounds of weight
- Watch your body fat percentage
- It’s never too late to get started
- Treat your body as a temple of the Holy Spirit- how do you treat a temple? Some reverence, some respect
- Never underestimate the power of one decision
- the number one killer everybody in America is the unhealthy lifestyles most people live
- The most alkalizing foods are dark greens, spinach, kale, collared greens
- If you train yourself to ask better questions and understand, how do I stand when I’m happy? How do I move? How do I breathe? That’s why motion is medicine. Motion creates emotion.
Thanks to our Partner, NAPA AUTO CARE
Learn more about NAPA AUTO CARE and the benefits of being part of the NAPA family by visiting www.NAPAAutoCare.com
Connect with the Podcast: