AVI along with Carm Capriotto, founder and host of Remarkable Results Radio, will be hosting a special podcast event featuring Donny Seyfer of NASTF, AVI Master Technician John Forro, Jefferey Brown of ILCO Automotive, and Ryan McGee of Advanced Diagnostics to discuss key points regarding cybersecurity and how it relates to the automotive aftermarket.
Discussion topics will include:
- Best practices for securing customer data,
- Benefits for repair shops offering key duplication services,
- Discussions of key duplication and programming equipment
- Why security exists
- Donny Seyfer, National Automotive Service Task Force, NASTF Executive Officer, Connecting the Independent with the OEM, Your connectin to the automakers
- John Forro, AVI Master Technician
- Jeffrey Brown, Automotive Sales Manager at Ilco
- Ryan McGee, Automotive Product Specialist, at Ilco
- The National Automotive Service Task Force (NASTF) is a cooperative effort among the automotive service industry, the equipment and tool industry and automobile manufacturers (OEMs) to ensure that automotive service professionals employed outside the OEMs franchise system have the information, training, and tools needed to properly diagnose and repair today’s high tech vehicles.