Did you know a simple survey gathers valuable input from your customers about your business? It’s time to tap into the customer’s viewpoint by listening to what they want. Your customer’s input is a great source for your marketing plan. Find out how many survey responses give you a good sampling. Get info on conducting your own survey with links on the show notes page.
Jimmy Alauria, 3A Automotive and Diesel Repair, Phoenix, AZ
Key Talking Points
- What do your customers value the most? What do they want from you?
- Your customers are your best source for marketing
- 62% of Rachels customers asked someone who they should go to. Implemented referral cards for customers. Those customers still checked Google for the number of reviews and what was said.
- 37% thought google reviews were important.
- Top 3 benefits to customers in Rachel’s shop- warranty, loaner cars, speed of service
- Google Form and QR codes
- Bad Google reviews- people make mistakes, it’s up to you to make it right and validate the other 5 star reviews.
- Alleviating customer stress by communicating clear expectations and following through- loaner car availability, financing,
- Surveying both emotions and thoughts- what were you feeling? What was your first thought?
- To get a good sample you need at least 50 responses
- New customers- why did they choose you?
- Frequency of surveys- every few years unless there is a change in the environment (inflation, interest rates, fear of unknown)
- Number of questions- 10-12 questions
- Headline for the survey- “your opinion matters”
- Get survey ideas at Jimmy Alauria site: www.winningautoshops.com
- Google Reviews Episode with Jimmy Lea [RR 747]
Connect with the Podcast:
Check out today’s partner:
Learn more about NAPA AutoCare and the benefits of being part of the NAPA family by visiting www.NAPAAutoCare.com