Joining me is the powerhouse team of women behind NAPA AutoCare. NAPA has almost 100 years of dependability and remains the brand you can trust. My panel of ladies discusses the future, what makes the NAPA Family so strong, Tesla parts availability, training, and the collective strength of their AutoCare Members.
Joelle Pollak, Director of AutoCare Sales and Marketing
Lauren Briggs, Sales and Marketing Manager
Alberta Santistevan, Program Communications Manager
Anna Price, Program Brand Specialist
Key Talking Points
- Over 25 major program changes and over 80 AutoCare Programs that the members could take advantage of.
- NAPA has over 250 parts to service Tesla
- Why join NAPA AutoCare? The strength of the brand, you know you can trust
- Being a woman in the industry- leaning on relationships with others for support
- Make sure that you’re stopping in at the shops on the road and you’re visiting, or in your own town
- What does your shop look like? Is it clean? are things organized, is it a clean environment for a customer’s car to be there?
- 17,000 NAPA AutoCare Centers and you could go to all 17,000 and you’re going to have a different conversation at every single one, what they want, what they need, what they think they want, what they think they need.
- NAPA works with vendor partner programs and educates them, but also listens to them so that we can learn because at the end of the day, they’re the ones running their businesses and we’re not business owners
Connect with the Podcast:
Check out today’s partner:
Learn more about NAPA AutoCare and the benefits of being part of the NAPA family by visiting www.NAPAAutoCare.com