Why is reaching out for help so hard for so many people? Let’s break down the barriers and formalities and dive into what the first call to a business coach can be like. I’m with Aftermarket Radio Network host Coach Chris Cotton at ASTE 2022. Look, you don’t have a hobby you have a business that needs your attention to profitability. Never stop improving yourself and your business. Embrace accountability partners, peer groups, and coaching, and watch what you can do.
Key Talking Points
- People who don’t reach out for help end up out of business or stuck not knowing what they need to know and not able to grow
- Chris asks a lot of open-ended questions on the first call and asks what prompted them to reach out and what struggles you have in your business.
- If you’re not afraid to disappoint someone, then accountability does nothing
- Join peer meetings and start networking to grow as the industry evolves
- KPI is used to measure strategy and leadership improvements
- Motivate, connect, and teach the younger generation
- A lot of people use work as an escape or release. Show love within your organization
- Hug until the other person breaks the embrace- are people hugging longer these days?
- Take criticization as a stepping stone to level up
- Reset your mind to be ready for the next thing
Connect with the Podcast:
Check out today’s partners:
Shop-Ware: More Time. More Profit. Shop-Ware Shop Management getshopware.com