We are with Jimmy Lea from Kukui at ASTE 2022 with another important Google Update. We are always keeping you in the know as it relates to mother Google. Google is now giving more credibility and weight to customer reviews. It goes beyond their ranked star review and dives into what they wrote, word for word, literally. What does that mean for your shop?
Key Talking Points
- The Google algorithms have changed, and now they are giving more credibility and more weight to customer reviews
- Be an open book when we’re asking for our reviews. You want five stars, but you also need three, two, and one in order to get the ranking right. Customers want to know how you handle mistakes. Recent reviews show a customer what they will expect.
- The good and the bad of Google Reviews are once you go on and leave a Google Review when you come back, you can revise the review, but you can’t leave another standalone review
- The about us page is so important. You must have employee testimonials, customer testimonials, and what makes your shop unique
- Do short videos on your about page from the customers and technicians
- The power of blogs. Google gives more credibility to the blog, and they need to be consistent
Connect with the Podcast:
Check out today’s partner:
Learn more about NAPA AutoCare and the benefits of being part of the NAPA family by visiting www.NAPAAutoCare.com