How do you truly empower your people? What does it take to be a strong leader of your business? How do you motivate and inspire your employees while avoiding burnout? We have an All-Star panel of industry peers willing to share their own experiences and learning curve as business owners.
Watch Episode HERE
- They need to feel loved because it’s the right thing to do (part of our Noblesse Oblige) – but some won’t reciprocate what you pour into them…. why?
- They need to have autonomy, but with that autonomy must come extreme clarity on what, why, and how
- They need to be held accountable – mediocrity doesn’t help anyone – but you must establish the criteria as to why they are not accomplishing what you require of them; do they know how, can they and do they want to?
- Trustworthiness – high integrity, truthfulness, transparency, good stewardshipLoyalty – showing up early, staying late, attending company functions, asserting themselves to honor the company and its people, being a brand ambassador, saying, “tell me what needs to be done, and I’ll do it”
- People WANT strong leadership – top-performing companies have strong leaders.
- Strong leaders help to create more leaders, not followers. One of the dichotomies of leadership
- Implementing EOS- empower your employees to solve issues on their own
- People come to work for people, not companies.
- The 5 Love Languages
- The 5 Love Languages QUIZ
Connect with the Podcast
Check out today’s partners:
Shop-Ware: More Time. More Profit. Shop-Ware Shop Management getshopware.com
Delphi Technologies: Keeping current on the latest vehicle systems and how to repair them is a must for today’s technicians. DelphiAftermarket.com