Guest host and shop tour with Danielle Vila, Red Rock Repair, Las Vegas, NV. How has Danielle’s team maintained 30% growth over the last 3 years while being located in an automotive repair complex?
Watch on YouTube
Key Talking Points
- Located in a complex that was developed 20 years ago- only area that is zoned for automotive repair, sandwiched between other repair shops
- Occupy 2 spaces- originally designed to be two separate shops. Limited space with parking. Not able to do pick up service/car wash etc. How can you still have a customer experience? Clean, smells clean, waiting area, snacks and coffee (also available to vendors). Only shop in complex that has a break room for employees.
- New customer orientation- discuss what they can expect
- Growing every year by 30% the last 3 years
- Labor rates General $150, Diesel $190, Custom and Classic $200
Connect with the Podcast:
Check out today’s partner:
Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and technicians first. Take the Dorman Virtual Tour at www.DormanProducts.com/Tour