Welcome to a special CarmCast #094 on the role you play in recognizing our auto care industry top people. The AAPEX Service Awards are ready for your nomination. Find them aapexshow.com/service awards. The deadline is September 1, 2021.
Joining me is Dwayne Myers, Partner, Dynamic Automotive and Bill Nalu, Interstate Auto Care, Madison Heights, MI. Bill and Dwyane were nominators from last year honors. They each had their nominee win.
This is a very important opportunity to increase the bar of professionalism in our industry. I’m sure you know someone worthy of a nomination. There are three awards in this annual recognition. Shop Owner, Technician and Service Advisor of the year. This is the 2nd annual and the honors will be presented at AAPEX 2021.
I know you know someone worthy of a nomination. Consider your peer groups and twenty groups to nominate a shop owner of the year. Think about the dedication from your technician and service advisor that makes a great contribution to the professionalism of your business. You may be a technician and would like to nominate one of your co-workers or a friend.
Key Talking Points:
- Recognize the unsung hero’s of our industry
- It is in our hands as shop owners to partner with AAPEX and recognize our own
- A challenge to all in the industry
- You are helping the industry and raising the bar
- You can print the application and write it out before keying into the site
- Applications re due September 1, 2021
- Thanks to Dwyane Myers and Bill Nalu for their contribution to the aftermarket
- Link to the ‘BOOKS‘ page, highlighting all books discussed in the podcast library HERE. Leaders are readers.
- Listen for free on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spreaker, iHeart Radio, Spotify, Podchaser, and many more. Mobile Listening APP’s HERE
- Find every podcast episode HERE.
- Every episode is segmented by Series HERE.
- Key Word Search HERE.
Be socially involved and in touch with the show:
Written and produced by Tracy Capriotto
Are you seeing auto shops in your area get hundreds of 5-star Google reviews and are you feeling left behind because your shop only has a few?
Hey look, Broadly is your answer to getting more online reviews. With more reviews, your business will rank higher in search results — and that means more customers coming into your shop every day.
Broadly helps you automatically request reviews so that your customers can promote your business with just one click.
When you immediately ask for a review after service, when the experience is still fresh in their mind, you’re more likely to get a 5-star positive review.
Plus, asking for feedback makes your customer feel valued and more connected to your business. Isn’t that what you want a connected customer? See how Broadly can help grow your auto shop. Visit www.getbroadly.com/carm to learn more.