Vision KC 2022 – 30th Anniversary – Prepare to Go
- 30 year anniversary
- New classes available
- Auto Care Alliance reception this year on Thursday night
- Members who join MWACA receive $25 off every weekend and power-pass registration now through December 31. Cost is only $275 a year.
- Shutting down the shop and bringing the entire team.
- Something for everyone on the schedule. Any input on technology and the use of tablets. Planning ahead makes it feasible.
- Allow the team to pick their classes and review together with the owner, and collaborate with the foreman. Sending the whole shop allows you to divide and conquer more classes and grow together. Test out diagnostic tools ahead of purchasing. Look through the entire vendor list so you have a plan.
- Bring Tablet or laptop- tablets are also available $140 for purchase, also notebooks will be handed out
- The schedule is still changing with some new additions. They will come online once finalized and attendees who have already registered will receive an email with the new classes. Attendees can log back in and make any adjustments to their classes. They can do this until late February when changes will be cut off so that we can make final preparations for the event. We are also going digital this year with handouts
- Exhibitors have dedicated time with attendees.
- Shutting down the shop and bringing the entire team. Something for everyone on the schedule. Any input on technology and the use of tablets. Awards dinner and Comedy Night
- Sheri Hamilton, Executive Directer of MWACA – Midwest Auto Care Alliance
- Jerry Holcom, S & S Service, Kansas City, MO and Co-Founder of Vision and this year Co-chairman and Past President of MWACA
- Tim Davison, AMAM, Chumbley’s Auto Care in Indianola, IA current MWACA President
- Travis Troy, Honest Wrenches Automotive Repair, Des Monies, IA, MWACA Secretary
- Scott Shotton, Mobile Diagnostician, Trainer for the Drivability Guys, Magazine Articles, Scott currently maintains 32 ASE certifications including Master Automotive Technician, Master Truck Technician, A9, L1, L2, L3, Alternate Fuels and more
- Mike DelaCruz, Vice President of Sales at Elite Worldwide
Connect with the show: