Did you know the data portion of Digital Vehicle Inspections is the least important piece of the process? It’s about communication with the customer and using DVI as a tool to drive revenue.
Key Talking Points
- DVI is a data collection tool- ‘digital’ is the mode, and the data is the least important piece; it’s about the customers that are driving the car that is the most important part. What is their use of the vehicle?
- What is your communication training for advisors? Level 1 is basic customer information, Level 2 is transactional data about the vehicle, Level 3 is relationship building with listening and asking open-ended questions.
- Failure- processes and procedures, top-down support, data
- DVI as a part of your CRM (Client Relations Management)- CRM has three main components, orientation, information (subject to availability, quality, depth … this is where DVI’s are in this format, and configuration (structures incentives and controls)
- Performing inspections is NOT what drives more revenue.
- 300% rule- 100% of vehicles get inspected, 100% of the findings get estimated, 100% of estimated items get presented to the customer
Connect with the Podcast:
Check out today’s partners:
Shop-Ware: More Time. More Profit. Shop-Ware Shop Management getshopware.com