Recorded Live at the Transformers Summit with Nichole Bennecoff, Subie Guys, Traverse City, MI. Find out how growing her business helped reignite her passion for the industry.
Nichole Bennecoff, Subie Guys, Traverse City, MI.
- Felt stale after 4 years of ownership and 15 years prior of being involved in the business- is there more out there?
- Started working in the office first- there was a divorce in the family. Nichole has always been the type to learn more and be curious. Bought out her brother and mother and became the sole owner.
- Joined Transformers Institute- became interested in owner-operators setup with the expansion of growing locations. Reignited desire to grow business.
- Share your knowledge!
- Growing 20% every year, staffed to grow more.
- Next step- opening a general repair shop
- Sharing the vision with the team- an important step in order to grow together
- Learn to listen to your intuition
- Referrals are #1 for their marketing
- Feeling overwhelmed with your ‘list?’- pick the top 3, and delegate items that can be delegated to someone else
Connect with the Podcast:
Check out today’s partner:
Learn more about NAPA AutoCare and the benefits of being part of the NAPA family by visiting www.NAPAAutoCare.com