In today’s episode, my panel discusses hitting rock bottom and being able to climb out. How do you financially recover from being in debt? How do you get through divorce when your business is failing? Why aren’t more owners looking at themselves in the mirror and realizing they are the problem and the solution? Keep listening to find out.
Watch the Episode on YouTube
Key Talking Points
- You must be willing to be uncomfortable with change
- Never start a second shop without your first running without you
- Look professional and back it up
- Recovery- the longer you hang on, the longer it’ll take you to change. It’ll be as quick as you allow it to be when you get out of your own way.
- Do you know what you want? Why?
- Who is your support system? Coaches, 20 groups, training classes
- Your mental state affects your physical state
Connect with the Podcast
Check out today’s partners:
Shop-Ware: More Time. More Profit. Shop-Ware Shop Management getshopware.com
Delphi Technologies: Keeping current on the latest vehicle systems and how to repair them is a must for today’s technicians. DelphiAftermarket.com