Watch Episode HERE
- You must have the right people in the right places for your business at all times.
- Let your people lead, trust them and empower them.
- Stress- leave your work at work.
- Have a contingency plan, who will do what if something happens and how will they do it. Empower your people to make calls and decisions in your absence. Train them on what and how to do things. Make sure they understand the mission and goals of the business and how it relates to each and every one of them.
- Listen to your body
- A lot of people wait until they have health issues before going to the doctor. We should maintain our bodies like we teach our customers to maintain their vehicles. Regular annual checkups are a great way of catching things before it is too late. Take care of your health and deal with stress in a positive, helpful way.
Thanks to our Partners Shop-Ware and Delphi Technologies
Shop-Ware: More Time. More Profit. Shop-Ware Shop Management getshopware.com
Delphi Technologies: Keeping current on the latest vehicle systems and how to repair them is a must for today’s technicians. DelphiAftermarket.com
Connect with the Podcast
Support our partners: