You are about to experience a first for the podcast. I went on the road to Orlando to the Car Care Council’s Women’s Board Winter meeting. Going to a conference is not the earth shattering news. Bringing my recording equipment was.
This episode is a compilation of short interviews done in Orlando in early February 2016. These interviews were done randomly in a make shift mobile studio set up.
The women interviewed, spoke on their experience at the meeting, their take-a-ways and of the value the agenda brought to them both personally and professionally.
Get a feel of the buzz that enveloped the participants and reactions to the value of networking.
Forgive the background noise as we were LIVE on site. The women’s board was very supportive in my quest to record these moments and thoughts of these twelve industry professionals. I thank the women’s board team and president Amy Mattinat for their support.
- Jill Trotta, Director Automotive Group, Repair Pal
- Shari Pheasant, COO Institute for Automotive Business Excellence
- Ann Coffin, Director of IT, Auto Value/Bumper To Bumper
- Janis Roznowski, Executive Director & Founder, Operation Comfort
- Rena Rennebohm, Automotive Business Coach, ACT
- Suzanne Hawley, Executive Director, Family Service Day
- Nancy Anderson, Key Account Manager, BOSCH
- Dawn Griffiths Gonzalez, Brand Manager, Trico Products Corporation
- Grayce Nance, Head Innovator, Motor City New Concepts
- JC Lindquist, Head of Retail, Automatic
- Anna Matisak, PR Manager, Radius
- Amy Mattinat, President Women’s Board, Owner Auto Craftsman
Visit the Women’s Board web site here.
Listen to all interviews with women industry leaders here.
Listen to Amy Mattinat, shop owner interview here.
Listen to Amy Mattinat Women’s Board interview here.
Listen to Jill Trotta episode here.
Listen to Shari Pheasant, Horse Power Strategies interview here.
Listen to Shari Pheasant, COO interview here.
This episode is brought to you by Federal-Mogul Motorparts and Garage Gurus. With brands like Moog, Felpro, Wagner Brake, Champion, Sealed Power, FP Diesel and more, they’re the parts techs trust. For serious technical training and support – online, onsite and on-demand – Garage Gurus is everything you need to know. Find out more at fmmotorparts.com and fmgaragegurus.com