You’re going to love this transparent interview recorded live at vision 2022. 3 business coaches, and no agenda. Listen firsthand from these business coaches on why so many business owners are struggling and how they are able to lift them to success. We talk about marriages, ego, habits, mistakes, and bad reactive pricing.
Key Talking Points
- Coaching- purpose, passion, joy. Becoming partners with their clients
- “When you put the key in the front door on the first day, how did you feel?”
- Marriages going flat because you spend all your time at the shop
- Finding someone that speaks your language- earning trust takes time
- Walking away- after 3-4 months if the client is not making changes
- Turning around a struggling shop- make changes until their habits
- Most shop owners back into pricing- reactive pricing instead of creative pricing
- Lose your ego and ask for help
- Every staff member should have targets/goals of performance that align with the company’s goals and vision. Don’t overcomplicate your goals.
- Fulfillment- hitting targets and having self-satisfaction, that’s how they know they’re doing their job right.
- Most employee issues are management issues
- Celebrate your goals together
- Pay isn’t the most important motivator- let your employees feel appreciated (team T-shirts, business cards)
- Mistakes need to happen, pattern failures are a choice. Making the same error twice is a mistake
- Efficiency- doing more with less
- Owners are the catalysts to push and challenge employees to grow
Connect with the Podcast:
Check out today’s partner:
Learn more about NAPA AutoCare and the benefits of being part of the NAPA family by visiting www.NAPAAutoCare.com