Do you have a clear procedure for new customers and a commitment to providing an outstanding customer experience? Kevin Vaught from Elite Worldwide shares simple ways to WOW your new customers and reduce their anxiety.
Key Talking Points
- Elite Invitational – open to everyone
- What are your SOPs for customer experience
- Reduces the customer’s anxiety- customers don’t know your process, what to expect, what was found, what it will cost etc
- Extended orientation for new customers- set the expectations, ask them to come a little early, let customers get to know the staff as real people, follow through with the set expectations
- Consider having a handout to customers with your staff’s bio
- The industry did a top-notch job communicating to their customers how they were being safe and sanitizing during COVID-19- the same needs to be done for exceptional customer service
- Boast about the investment you continue to make with your people
- When organizations in all industries were asked to score the quality of their customer service experience, 80% scored it excellent or superior. When that same question was asked to the consumer, 8%t felt they were getting a superior customer experience.
- Buy name tags for your service advisors
- Are you in the transaction business or the relationship business?
- “One reason people resist change is because they focus on what they have to give up, instead of what they have to gain”
Connect with the Podcast:
Check out today’s partner:
Learn more about NAPA AutoCare and the benefits of being part of the NAPA family by visiting www.NAPAAutoCare.com