It seems like the hot topic of late is customer service. Businesses are short-staffed… and everyone is asking for customers to be patient. But what happens when something goes wrong? How does that business handle that situation? How does the customer react? I’m joined by another network show host, Matt Fanslow. We discuss the hypocrisy that exists when a business owner is now the customer.
Matt Fanslow, lead diagnostician and shop manager, Riverside Automotive, Red Wing, MN. Matt’s previous episodes HERE
Key Talking Points
- As a business owner, can you put the shoe on the other foot when you are the customer?
- The efficiency of motion- moving with purpose
- Matt’s daughter as a waitress- looking at every table as an opportunity to make money on tips
- Be transparent and observant
- Coming soon: Godfather Episode!
Connect with the Podcast:
Check out today’s partners:
More Time. More Profit. Transform your shop at getshopware.com/carm