A Small Overview of Service Professional Entrepreneur Alumni you may recognize
A Small Overview of the industry thought leaders that have shared their wisdom, ideas and passion:
The Aftermarket's Largest Library of Audio Content for Personal and Business Insights, Ideas and Inspiration
Your Episode Stays Evergreen
Your Episode is Syndicated
Your Episode is Mobile
What exactly is Podcasting?
- Podcasting is community. Listeners are dedicated aftermarket professionals who want to learn from each other and share their remarkable results.
- Podcasting is a techie name that married the iPod and broadcasting.
- Podcasting is a medium of intimacy, connection and storytelling.
- Can be listened to just about anywhere an internet connection exists from desktop computers to laptops, tablets, smartphones and downloaded for later listening.
Entrepreneur Shop Owners, Technicians, Jobber and WD principles and staff, manufacturers, auto care industry professionals and future entrepreneur shop owners.
Finding “the surprise” inside the CrackerJack Box
November 26, 2015 by beeze78 from United States Carm is taking the lid off of the independent automotive aftermarket and shining lights where they haven’t been shown before. Each episode is filled with guests that share a amazing amount of insight so that others can learn from. With Carm’s style of interviewing and his “smooth jazz” voice, he’s able to get the true personality of his guest out onto the airwaves. Every episode is filled with gems that we can take back and use in our shops immediately. It’s like finding that surprise toy buried in that box of Cracker Jack’s. Every box there’s something different.
June 12, 2015 by Miteyguy from United States Carm is very insightful, he gets to the heart of the matter in very candid conversation. He also stays up to date on technology and social media trends. His industry specific interviews are right on point and very helpful. Every shop owner should tune in!
Great natural radio personality!
May 21, 2015 by Greekfire15 from United States Carm has a natural, easy interviewing style that makes these interviews fun and interesting to listen to. It's kind of like Car Talk, but instead of cars and issues, it really goes after aftermarket shop talk; getting to sit down with successful car shop owners and hear about how they manage their shop, techs, and stand out. Great work!
Add Your Episode to Your Own Website
Podcast Listening Stats
There are three basic ways to connect.
- Please call me anytime at 716-523-4915. I'm serious, I may be in studio doing an intervew, if so, leave a message.
- Write an email to follow up at email@example.com. Would love to hear from you.
- Go to Guest Opportunity form here. We can start with this form if you like.
An important pre-interview discussion opens up the information flow between guest and host. Then recording dates can be set.
Recording: By participation in the Remarkable Results.biz interview, you agree to allow Carm Capriotto Success Partner to record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow Carm Capriotto Success Partner to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution.