In honor of March’s Women History Month, I assembled a panel of lady shop owners to discuss the women’s role in the aftermarket. The ladies brought some wide-ranging perspectives and I loved the trajectory of this discussion. No matter your position or gender in our beloved aftermarket give this episode your due. The ladies were on fire.
- Emily Chung, AutoNiche, Markam, Ontario
- A licensed Automotive Service Technician
- Teaches in the Automotive Business School of Canada at Georgian College
- Degree in Psychology and Business
- Dr. Laura Shwaluk, The Auto Shop, Plano, TX
- Bachelor of Science in the field of Cellular, Molecular, and Microbial Biology and a doctorate in Chiropractic with certificates in neurology, applied kinesiology, nutrition, and functional endocrinology. She practiced wellness and functional medicine in Texas for 20 years and is the author of three books.
- Karen Manelas,(Man-El-IS) Auto Care Plus, NH
- Hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Works with her Husband since 2004. Now with 7 locations
- Judi Haglin, Haglin Automotive, Boulder, CO
- In business with husband Dana
- An ATI Coach and leader of the Leading Ladies 20 Group
- Danielle Bohlmann, HWY 7 Service Center, Newell, IA
- Creating work-life harmony with husband Brett
- Spending more time away from the business lately
- Contributed to three podcasts
- Link to the ‘BOOKS‘ page, highlighting all books discussed in the podcast library HERE. Leaders are readers.
- Listen for free on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spreaker, iHeart Radio, Spotify, Podchaser, and many more. Mobile Listening APP’s HERE
- Find every podcast episode HERE.
- Every episode is segmented by Series HERE.
- Key Word Search HERE.
Be socially involved and in touch with the show: